Team Dynamics & Challenging Negative Behaviour
How often have you heard people say, ‘it’s not the job, it’s the people’? What is meant by this is that despite how skilled we are in our profession, coping with the dynamics in the workforce can be one of the biggest challenges any aspiring leader has to face.
With so many different character styles in one place clashes, conflicts and challenges at work are inevitable. Good leaders possess not only an understanding of team dynamics but are skilled at managing the intricacies of group relationships keeping moral and productivity high. Where times are tough negativity spreads like wildfire, having the skills to understand the behaviour of unsatisfied people can help an organisation get through tough times and back on track with the workforce behind them!
This training course is a full-day event and is aimed at managers and senior leaders. The workshop will enable those who attend to:
- Use simple models of character styles to understand 4 dominant character types in the workplace.
- Understand the shifts in mindset ALL people experience and why we are not always ‘adult’ about things.
- Understand how and why different character styles clash.
- How to set and communicate clear boundaries and expectations.
- Learn simple strategies for changing the dynamic of a conversation, and how to get people on board with what you are saying.
- How to create a culture of curiosity over criticism.
This training can be delivered at your place of work, online, or we can arrange a venue for your team to attend.
To enquire about Team Dynamics training please contact us to discuss the needs of your team and organisation.