Mental Health and Stress Awareness for the Workforce
Management and Human Resources teams often worry that discussing mental health and well-being will open conversations they are not trained or skilled to deal with. We provide organisations with the tools and support to learn about and effectively manage the presence of mental health problems in the workplace.
With 1 in 6 working age adults experiencing a mental health problem at any given time, all organisations need to have a grasp of the basic principles of mental health, stress and how to identify and respond to such needs within the workplace.
We offer training to managers and also have a programme designed for the general workforce.
This full day training session will provide managers with:
- An overview of common and more severe mental health disorders and their prevalence in the population and workforce.
- An understanding of the real impact mental health has on a business and employee performance.
- An awareness of relevant legislation regarding stress and mental health and how to meet the obligations required.
- The skills to have adult to adult conversations about mental health, meeting the needs of the employee and that of the business.
- Practical skills to create a culture of wellbeing.
This training can be delivered at your place of work, or we can arrange a venue for your team to attend.
To enquire about Mental Health Training for your Managers please contact us to discuss the needs of your team and organisation.