Jasprit is a Practice Therapist and Case Manager at RHCP. She is an Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist and primarily combines the work of CBT, the Person-Centred approach and Attachment Theory. Jasprit is also trained to deliver aspects of Compassion Focused Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Jasprit offers therapy services to both our private and corporate services as well as overseeing our team of junior therapists to ensure the smooth running of our reduced-cost services.
Jasprit has experience working with people presenting with many issues such as anxiety, depression and experiences in childhood which impact the here and now. She has specific experience in working with survivors of trauma and is committed to trauma-informed practice which means rather than asking “what is wrong with you?” she is interested to know “what has happened to you?” and will work with clients to empower them, understand their past and develop coping strategies.
- MSc Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BSc Psychology
- Jasprit is a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Attachment Theory
- Person-Centred Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Employee Assistance Programmes